Shop

X. O Yanang Leaves Extract 400ml

X. O Yanang Leaves Extract 400ml

£1.29

Yanang Leaves Extract 400ml

Ingredients: Water 58%, Extract of Ya-Nang Leaves 42%, Tartrazine (FD& C YELLOW NO.5) 0.792 MG, Brilliant Blue FCF (FD &C BLUE NO.1) 0.108 MG

PRODUCT OF THAILAND

In stock

SKU: 8853085002405. Category: .

Additional Information

Weight 0.4700 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Add Review

Be the first to review “X. O Yanang Leaves Extract 400ml”

Related Products